"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Who cares about conformation when a horse has beyootiful spots???

The "Pintaloosa" has been added to the branches of the International Spotted Horse Registry. There are more and more of these "double spotted" equines coming into view everyday and ISHR has recognized the need for these beautiful equines to have a place where they will be noticed and recognized for their extra beauty and spots! The Pintaloosa pictured is of "EASY TO SPOT" just one of the Pintaloosas registered with ISHR. The owner is Irene Wiederhold of Ft. Myers, Florida.

HA! XD "These beautiful equines"? Don't make me wretch up my Ovaltine. I know the spots are a bit mesmerizing, but they can't hide the faults in these horses. Could you imagine this horse if he was a solid color and had no pretty coat patterns to mask the fugliness? Ouch. There's nothing pretty about this horse, and certainly nothing worth replicating.

You are absolutely bat-fucking crazy if you think this horse is stallion material. Jesus tap dancing Christ.

In my futile search for decent quality pintaloosas, walkaloosas, and other "new breeds", I cam across this wall of fugly. Be warned, there are some hideous horses in that link.

I'm not even going to go into the problems this "hunter-type" critter has. Suffice it to say that he has utterly disgusting conformation. Poor guy.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't even ride a horse that is as badly put together as this guy. Not just because it would mostly likely be incredibly uncomfortable. Major fuglies look fragile to me. I don't know why. I'm just scared that he'd fall apart or something the second I swung my leg over him. Maybe I'm weird.

I don't know where these people get the idea that he'd make a good hunter. He'd probably fall on his face and break his neck the first time he went over a vertical.

These photos pretty much speak for themselves. I can honestly say that these are some of the worst quality horses I've seen in a long time. And probably the most I've seen on one website.
Most of these horses are mixed breeds, some don't even have know parantage. Almost all of them look wormy.

It cracks me up how they're described as "lovely" or "stunning" or "great show prospect". On what planet are these horses worth a bucket of spit? These people must be blind. I think we should strap them into a chair in a slaughterhouse, tape their eyes open and make them watch all day. I can guarantee you that there are horses being killed right this instant that are ten times better than the critters that are being mass- produced here.

No comments:

Post a Comment