"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Excuse me while I pull my hair out.


This broad is giving this 4-year-old mare away. She's not trained to ride, but heck! You can have a nice little burr-covered horse for free!

Quoted from the add, "I want to make sure she gets a good home and does not end up in a bad situation. Convince me that I should give her to you."

There is no home for this horse. The only person interested in this horse would probably be a kill buyer. Twiggy here is exactly what they like. Unbroke and free. Good lordy.


Another Craigslist failure:
This mare isn't broke, either. Surprise, surprise. Nobody is going to take horses like this. They're asking $500 or trade for a kid- safe pony.

I hope any potential traders have better judgment. She says she doesn't have the time or money to put into the horse she has, and she wants someone to consider a trade? Please. Look at that background, too. What does that tell you about the place?





This unregistered mini mare is in foal for 2009 and for sale for $400. Okay, so they bred her even with the economy in the toilet and she isn't even registered. Lazy asses.

She looked suspiciously like a dwarf horse. Minis are supposed to have the same conformation as full- sized horses, and she looks like a sheep. Too many miniature horses have that stubby chubby conformation. Jeezus.


Just for a comparison, this is what a mini is supposed to look like.

He kinda looks like a little Arabian. >.< Pretty little squirt, huh?

Maybe I'll make a future post about badly bred minis. They seem to be the majority, sadly.

1 comment:

  1. How about taking on some Icelandic Horse idiocy?

    Here's a video that I made, and check out some of the comments:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvk7MhR2Z2U

    ReplyDelete