"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm smitten.


I thought that was a wolf sitting there at first glance.
That gorgeous critter is a Native American Indian Dog. I think I've found my favorite dog breed, next to Shepherds. I'd love to know where I can find a dog like this. The only thing is, they're pretty expensive. I've seen puppies going for $1000, and that's average. I do not have a thousand bucks to spend on a dog. lol

But omygosh. These dogs are to die for. ;D

Look how gorgeous. Hee hee... I love that face. I've always wanted a wolf dog. Maybe I'll get extremely lucky one day and find one in a shelter.

Fat chance, I know, but there's nothing wrong with hoping.

They're supposed to be independent and wary of strangers. So are Chows and Shar Peis, and I have experience with those breeds. I've heard people say they're difficult to train, but I've also heard people rave about them. It probably depends on the individual dog.

I want one. Or two. >:D

This is totally irrelevant, but you'll get a good laugh out of it.
The 1943 Guide to Hiring Women. Hysterical. Ridiculous, but hysterical. lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment