"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Friday, January 16, 2009

Once again, human beings defy all logic.

I was watching Principal's Office last night and this girl got called down to the office for having a cell phone in school. This is where I first question the strictness of this school's rules. They're not allowed to have phones in school at all. Not even at lunch. The girl sent a text message to her mom at lunch, and this random teacher runs over and demands to have the phone.

PR: WTF??? O.o

The girl refuses to give it up. She gets sent to the office. I'd be pretty pissed too, if some broad tried to take my phone because I sent one text message to my mother at lunch. It sounds like the faculty there just jump at the chance to get kids in trouble. Why are they not allowed to have phones at lunch? In the classroom is one thing, but at lunch? Even my old school allowed phones at lunch. What's the big deal? Alright, so anyway...

The girl talks to the principal, they're both pretty torqued, and she finally gives him her phone. She gets one day of suspension. This is where I really go WTF:

All that drama over a phone. What they didn't give her crap about was the one thing that I would have gotten on her for. She was wearing short shorts that barely covered her ass. WTF??? You can wear booty shorts but you can't have cell phones during lunch? I can't make any sense of that. I think a chick with her ass hanging out of her shorts is more distracting than an occasional phone beep. No sense. No sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment