"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHY???!!! WWHHYYY???!!!!!11

*WARNING*
Spoilers for Lost Souls!



I can't believe she killed off Christian! WHY?????? Second to last chapter, you're thinking he's going to be ok, and he
DIES!!!! Life was so cruel to him. I naively thought he was going to be ok after three centuries of torment, but he dies! I liked Steve up until that part. That son of a bitch killed him, and for what? His dumbass girlfriend? It wasn't even Christian's fault! He didn't do anything to deserve it! I can handle Zillah dying, but why Christian???? One of my favorite vampires of all time! And he died for nothing! He could have been happy if he hadn't been murdered. He wouldn't have been alone anymore...

Damn you, Steve.

You know what? I'm glad Zillah died. He got what he deserved. Christian never would have died if he hadn't made him drink half a fucking bottle of whiskey. But then Christian
did have a choice... Well, not really. He was just afraid of being alone again. I love him so much... His poor, tormented soul...

But why couldn't it have been Molochai or Twig? Why, Christian, WHY?!

*Cries pathetically*

No comments:

Post a Comment