"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, Lordy.


I don't care how well trained a horse is if he's got shitty conformation. This guy isn't horrendous, but good grief. They want - are you ready? - $4000!

I would not pay 4 grand for a llama-creature. I don't care how "bombproof" he is. I'm a conformation nazi.

His front legs and neck bother me. And it's just his build in general. He ain't perty. It would help if he filled out, but he's already mature, so that probably won't happen.

Just throwing that out there. I don't how one person's definition of a well-conformed horse can differ from another's. Good conformation is good conformation. It's pretty straight forward.

Maybe it's because of the intelligence quotient of some of these breeders/owners. Yeah, it must be that. They seem to think a horse that's ewe- necked is a good thing.

Eesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment