"Now I say that with cruelty and oppression it is everybody's business to interfere when they see it."

~Anna Sewell

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Why are the biggest morons in the horse world so addicted to western tack?

If you look around, you can see a trend. You don't often see an English rider who's a total incompetent idiot who has no clue what they're doing. I'm not bashing western riders. I used to ride western myself. But if you browse Craigslist or any site where horses are sold, almost all the stupid/uneducated riders are all in western saddles. Is it because they're so hard to fall out of? Or because they can have uber long stirrups and rest all their weight in their seat, not their heels? Or maybe because they only have to steer with one hand?

Dolts like that make western look hillbilly. (Which I know is completely false.) I say beat the morons over the head with a cowboy boot. Shame on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment